Monday, October 13, 2014

LoveNotes: week 2

Monday October 6, 2014
Cana and I relaxed at home and prepared the house for my parents to come for a visit. Sometimes a day in pajamas is all you need. 


Tuesday October 7, 2014
Happy one month birthday, Cana Marie! Read up on what we learned and experienced during our first 30 days with the Canester. 


Wednesday October 8, 2014
We took a trip to Estes Park with my parents. It was sad that Frankie couldn't join us because he had to work, but we had a blast in one of my favorite places. And boy am I proud of how well Cana did on her first big trip!




Thursday October 9, 2014
Frankie and I went on our first date since pre-Cana. My parents so graciously offered to watch our girl while we went to dinner and dessert. I spent the entire day stressing and preparing for the (less than) four hour date. And yes... I cried in the car on the way to dinner. Judge away! But once we got to dinner, I relaxed and enjoyed the rare quality time with my amazing spouse. It was a blessed few hours!


Friday October 10, 2014
Today, we went to dinner at Frankie's moms house and Cana got to meet her auntie Megan and uncle Leslie while they were visiting from Utah! Big props to Les for being brave enough to hold her! Haha


Saturday October 11, 2014
Cana Marie, welcome home! You're officially a child of God!!! I've never been such a proud mama!


Sunday October 12, 2014
My parents left today, which is sad but we are so grateful for their time here. It was also rainy and cold, which is the best! And lastly, it was bronco Sunday which meant Cana's godmother, Katie, came to hangout. She brought our newly baptized girl a perfect gift: an Immaculate Heart of Mary doll (made by the awesome Raquel)! I can't wait for her to play with it!













No comments:

Post a Comment