Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Grace

Today, I need it. 

I need grace to wake up every half hour in the night.
I need grace to watch my husband sleep peacefully and not feel resentful.
I need grace to do laundry with one hand.
I need grace to eat my breakfast over a two hour period of time.
I need grace to continually replace a pacifier in a fussy baby's mouth.
I need grace to not cry every time the baby monitor lights up.
I need grace to turn off the trashy tv and make time for prayer.
I need grace to brush my teeth and be ok with wearing yoga pants all day.

It is only 11am and I've needed a heaping load of grace already. I know even more is needed to get me to bed time. 

So today, I am thankful. Oh so incredibly thankful for my God who heaps His perfect grace into my mess of a heart on days like today.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment